Monday, April 13, 2009

Blowing Out the Cobwebs

Literally!


I pulled the race flats out of the closet for their first speedy test run yesterday and discovered I had a little running buddy. My heart skipped a few beats when I saw cobwebs billowing out the sides of the box; I had a feeling there might be a special friend in the vicinity. I am not a spider person (BIG surprise there) so I cannot lie, there was some screaming when I saw this guy scurrying into the toebox (Adam was lucky enough to witness the sheer panic over Skype....and he was laughing! This was NOT a joking matter!). 

I'm taking this as either a sign I need to seriously clean out the closet, or one of good luck... I'm hoping it's the latter because spring-cleaning is low on the priority list this week.

2 comments:

cdnhollywood said...

Holy crap - it's huge!!!

(got that Skype video for the rest of us?) :D

Wendy said...

Blame it on the inadequate storage facilities at Hotel Wendy.