Saturday, June 5, 2010

Cranky Pants

It was the most beautiful day in the world and I was one crabby girl today! I hate taking any kind of medication, let alone prescription pain meds with awful side effects. Since the surgery I have tried to wean myself off them and have gotten by with very few recently. Despite feeling a little achy this morning, I thought today might be the first day without them. Adam and I were out for a stroll through Kerrisdale when things started to get a wee bit sore. No problem, let's just stop at the pharmacy and get some Tylenol. A couple caplets later it became apparent that I might as well have eaten jelly beans.... I needed to get my cranky pants back home asap!

I guess I will have to suck it up for a few more days of unpleasant side effects. Ugh. I suppose the fact that I thought I could go without them is at least a good sign.

Thanks to the hubby for having extreme patience!!!

Catching him when he's 'trapped' in NormaTec...the BEST time to cuddle :)

No comments: